Customised warehouse management software for efficient warehouse management
A well-organised warehouse helps to optimise logistics processes, save manpower, reduce error rates and secure the flow of information between all parties involved.
The use of modern warehouse management software very quickly pays for itself and helps you to remain competitive in the future.
We offer companies individual solutions for efficient warehouse management.
Benefit from an experienced partner when it comes to your warehouse management software
As an experienced software specialist, we have already impressed countless customers with a customised and individually adapted warehouse management software solution. Whether it's a high-bay warehouse, a channel storage system, a rack warehouse, a block storage system, a shelf storage system or a ceiling storage system – we offer you the best possible software solution for every requirement.
A ready-to-use, complete solution for a smooth changeover
A+K does not merely supply you with new warehouse management software. We advise you from the very beginning and support you in the warehouse modernisation / introduction of the warehouse software right up to regular operation.
We take over the planning, creation and commissioning of software for intralogistics, from goods receipt to production and dispatch.
What you can expect from us
We create software for automatic and manual warehouses with automatic and manual transport systems, for highly automated operations as well as for operations with manual warehouses. Sophisticated warehouses and optimised individual solutions are our speciality. The modernisation (refit / retrofit) of warehouses through the replacement of obsolete warehouse computers / warehouse management computers and obsolete control systems (PLC) during ongoing operation is our main strength.
SAP EWM, SAP WM, SAP Stock Room, LOMAS or an ERP of another manufacturer
Depending on your strategy, we install a modern warehouse management system (WMS) for your warehouse on the basis of our tried and tested logistics management system LOMAS or we integrate your warehouse into SAP EWM, SAP WM, SAP Stock Room or an ERP of another manufacturer.
Warehouse management software for automated warehouses
- Warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Specialised WMS for special warehouses
- Material flow controllers (MFC) and transport management systems (TMS)
- Connection to SAP WM, SAP EWM, Trend and other AS400-based ERPs, Microsoft Dynamics and other ERP systems
- Control software for stacker cranes
- control software for conveyor technology (pallet conveyor controls)
- Refit / retrofit of complete logistics systems
Our software systems for automated warehouses are used, for example, for
- Automatic pallet warehouses
- High-bay warehouses (HBW)
- Channel storage systems
- Flow-through storage systems
- Small-parts warehouses (SPW)
- Cassette storage systems
- Sheet storage systems
Warehouse management software for manual warehouses
- Warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Specialised WMS Software for special warehouses
- Material flow controllers (MFC)
- Transport management systems (TMS)
- Forklift call system,
- Forklift control system,
- Tugger train management software
- Software for hand-guided pallet trucks
- Call and task management systems for staff
- Supply and disposal of production by manually guided material handling equipment, e.g. hand pallet trucks with tablet computers or mobile handheld scanners / smartphones
- Software for picking carts, e.g. with scale and tablet computer or mobile scanner “on board”
Our software systems for manual warehouses are used, for example, for
- Block storage systems
- Pallet racks
- Drive-in racks
- Shelving racks
- Kanban racks
- Small-parts shelves
- Pick-by-light shelves
Our performance: 360° service
At A+K, you receive comprehensive support from the initial consultation to planning and commissioning. After having successfully installed and commissioned the warehouse management software, we of course provide you with professional 24/7 support.
Our services for you include:
- Free initial consultation
- Planning of IT and PLC software
- Retrofit for warehouse, stacker crane and conveyor technology
- Creation and commissioning of the software
- Service and support 24/7
In good hands with our partner network
Thanks to our strong partner network, we can offer you a complete range of services that covers all requirements:
- SAP consulting and programming
- Electrical engineering, electrical design, control engineering, safety technology
- Switch cabinet construction, assembly and commissioning
- Stacker cranes
- Pallet conveyor technology, container conveyor technology
- Automated guided vehicle systems (AGV / AMR)
Companies that use SAP are always faced with the choice of SAP EWM, SAP WM or SAP Stock Room. We optimally connect your automatic and manual warehouse with your SAP system, no matter which one you use. This gives you a complete overview of all processes and articles at any point in time.
Artschwager + Kohl has a wealth of experience in modernising warehouses while simultaneously connecting the WMS warehouse management software to SAP. We will gladly support you from consulting to operation. Apart from programming and installing the ideal software, we also support you with questions concerning warehouse modernisation such as the choice of control systems, bar code scanners, the use of stacker cranes, et cetera, et cetera.
No matter whether you want to modernise a block storage system, a pallet rack warehouse, a drive-in rack warehouse, a shelving rack warehouse, a Kanban rack warehouse, a small parts warehouse or a pick-by-light warehouse:
A+K is your partner ...
Contact us now
Scope of services
- Support 24/7